Re: ldapsearch by access rights?

> Hello,
> Using openldap 2.1.29/i386/bdb 4.52 (debian).
>
> Is it possible to do ldapsearch returning only entries I have write
> access to, not all readable?

The short answer is "no"; the long answer is "no, because
it could be a security breach".  In fact, disclosing info
about the access privileges to data would give too much
info about anyone's access.  I guess what you intend to do
is discover if your ACLs are doing fine.  If this is the
case, there should be other means to test.  I'm thinking
about something like that.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati