RE: Rejected update for an attribute that wasn't being updated?

Has your schema been changed in that period of time?

What "suCampusResident" *requires* is irrelevant in this case. The server
complains that "suResidenceTSO" is *not allowed* - so, which objectclass in
this particular entry has a MAY for the suResidenceTSO attribute?

  -- Howard Chu