Re: Antwort: about back-perl [Virus checked]

> If my understanding is right,  back-ldap is used when we want to connect
> to a server which is an ldap server... My existing server is not an ldap
> server....
>
> denis.havlik@t-mobile.at wrote:
>

>>I already have a server with a mysql-backend that
>>keeps all the user credentials...

Is this server with mysql-backend an openldap
server with back-sql or anything else?  If this
is the case, then you already have a (mostly)
LDAPv3-compliant server.  If you need to proxy
it, then back-ldap is the most appropriate
solution.

Otherwise, please explain what you need.  If you
need to publish SQL data in LDAPv3 form, I'd
suggest back-sql instead of back-perl.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati