Antwort: Re: SSL certificates, kerberos keytabs, and load balancing [Virus checked]

>Verisign charges you for *each* subjectAltName.  As I recall from when I
>was trying to get this to work, the RFC says only honor the subjectAltName
>if it is present.  That means every host that might be returned must be in

I *think* that we are going to sign with our own CA for this purpose. After all, I'm talking about intranet, which means that we are in charge of the whole network. So, assuming that we trust ourselves, what's the point of using 3-rd party signatures?

regards
        Denis