Samba3 Schema

I tried to use Samba3 schema in my OpenLDAP, but when I tried to pass a
posixAccount to sambaAccount, using smbpasswd -a <user>, I get this
error:

Failed to initialise SAM_ACCOUNT for user teste.
Failed to modify password entry for user teste

And when I try to add user with smbldap-tools (version come with samba
3.0.2a, I suspect is 0.82), I receive this message.

/usr/local/sbin/smbldap-useradd.pl: unknown group SID not set for unix
group 221 check if your unix group is mapped to an NT group

I think it's mistake mine, but with phpldapadmin I can to add a user.
What's wrong??
In my smbldap_conf.pm I put SID get by command "net getlocalsid".

I use:
OpenLDAP version 2.1.29
Samba version 3.0.2a
PhpLdapAdmin 0.9.3