Re: Access list - limiting access to attribute

> Lukas Kubin writes:
>> access to dn="ou=(groups|users|services),dc=one,dc=two,dc=com$$"
>>    attrs=mail
>
> I'm not sure if this is your problem, but:  Use `attr=mail', not
> `attrs=mail'.  The documentation is wrong.  Or maybe the documentation
> is right according to some standard, but the implementation is wrong.
>
> Um.  I think I'll file an ITS for that.

I've been considering this for a while; I'm not sure what the docs say,
but the test is pretty trivial: anything strating with "attr" and ending
with "=" is accepted.  I don't want to touch this because it's going to
break too many configurations, but, in case, I vote for "attrlist".

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it