Re: test002-populate failed

man, 12.04.2004 kl. 09.45 skrev Lara Adianto:

> I changed some options of configure and all tests are
> passed. So, Please ignore my question. Btw, I'm still
> curious: is make test mandatory in the sense that all
> tests must be passed before I proceed with make
> install ?

Some people like to live dangerously; Quanah says he never runs 'make
test', I always do on an update or upgrade, mostly not on recompiles
where earlier 'make test's have run without barfing.

At least if you've run 'make test' and unexpected things happen with
your live setup, you'll know that it's nothing (or not likely) to do
with the configure/compile.

--Tonni

--
Kattekots op de vloer