How do I add librewrite to be linked into back_ldap?

I need to be able to add librewrite to the libraries that get linked into back_ldap.

Can anyone explain to me the exact way to do this?  I think that minimally it will require editing a makefile, but which one and where in the file?

Thanks,
Tim

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.