Back-sql, debugging

Hello,

I still try to debug my back-sql. I still have the same problem, but now I understand it at half.

I did turn debugging on in odbc.ini, I got an sql statement like select id... from ldap_attr_mappings where oc_map_id = ?.

I got the question mark ("?") in the log, and a call to bindParameter.c. But I don't have exact sql statements.

My question is: do you know a way to ask openldap for all sql statement he send to odbc? So I would be able to execute them with isql and see the problem.

Regards

Goyman

.::.:..: Celui qui appréhende le lendemain mourra idiot .:..:::

				goyman