RE: Replication

Till I'm blue in the face, yes.
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200206/msg00446.html

This topic has been beaten to death year after year on the list.
Most of the time I just ignore it when I see it raised now.

Read the mailing list archives.

> The relevant changes appear to be relatively small and
> localised. Is there any chance of support in the future?

Sure, as soon as some developer who cares about it steps up and takes
responsibility for it.

> I'd be interested to know your "right" way to enable
> multimaster, rather
> than editing portable.h or its .in file. Although you might
> decline, on
> the basis that that would be supporting unsupported code. :-)

Exactly.

  -- Howard Chu