slapd don't start (Lock table is out of available locks)

hi list

yesterday, my slapd deamon runs perfectly under my debian experimental.

but today i start my server and slapd doesn't start.

the error message is:

bdb_db_open: dbenv_open(/var/lib/ldap)
bdb(dc=alkronet,dc=lan): Lock table is out of available locks
=> bdb_last_id: get failed: Cannot allocate memory (12)
bdb_db_open: last_id(/var/lib/ldap) failed: Cannot allocate memory (12)
backend_startup: bi_db_open(0) failed! (12)
slapd shutdown: initiated
====> bdb_cache_release_all
slapd shutdown: freeing system resources.
====> bdb_cache_release_all
slapd stopped.
connections_destroy: nothing to destroy.

anybody know the problem ?

ths marcel

--
----