Re: openldap, pam_ldap, and solaris 8

--On Tuesday, April 06, 2004 12:03 PM -0700 Mark <papajohns@giddieup.net> wrote:

I can't seem to get the solaris 8 to authenticate via openldap..

i have set up a user named testuser but i can't seem to get it to
login...it just hangs..., ldapsearch binds with the user and i can do a
search using testuser with commands like ldapmodify and ldapsearch...so i
think its something wrong in the pam_ldap?

also...when i try to authenticate via ldap, my su - wont work from the
other accounts, and my sudo hangs as well... is there something wrong in
the config?

Hi,

Your question really has nothing to do with OpenLDAP itself.

I suggest you contact the pam list.

See the bottom of the page at:

<http://www.padl.com/Contents/OpenSourceSoftware.html>

--Quanah