Re: Reasons for Statically linking to Bekely DB?

I think you misunderstood my e-mail, my current compile of OpenLDAP on
WBEL (rhel3 based) is dynamically linked to Berkeley DB 4.2.52, and the
rest of the programs on my system are Berkeley DB 4.1.25 (ie sasl), Is
there any reason why I should have it statically linked?

--
Edward Rudd <eddie@omegaware.com>
Website http://outoforder.cc/