Re: proxycache configuration

søn, 04.04.2004 kl. 18.00 skrev Dieter Kluenter:

> Am Samstag, 3. April 2004 19:46 schrieb Dieter Kluenter:
> > Hi,
> > what is wrong with this configuration?
>
> most of it was wrong, just for the archiv here ist a proper and
> working configuration

Copied into my HOWTO Openldap folder, since I've been trying the same,
independent of you (I'm a couple of steps behind, which is why I didn't
attempt a dialog).

Just one thing: The fact that you're using ldapi would suggest that
you're running it on the same machine/host as the master DB. Could you
confirm that? I can't see much point in running slapd ldapi, since the
whole point is  to have a server that caches often looked-up attributes
for LAN clients? Or am I missing something?

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl