Re: acl's with peername.path not honoured?

Dieter Kluenter wrote:

Is slapd not honouring the peername_path or am I missing something?

Dieter,

the point is that peername.path would be perfectly honored
if accept() in daemon.c filled the sun_path field of the
struct sockaddr_un; I don't understand why this doesn't
happen.  In any case, we can rely on the fact that peername
will surely be equal to the sun_path field of the listener,
so I'm committing a hack for this to HEAD.  Please check.

Ando.