password synchronzation

I have a heterogeneous network.  I want to use LDAP as the "truth" for
account data/credentials.

I need a system for two-way synchronization of password changes between the
various systems (NT domain, Samba, SQL Database, UNIX PAM, etc), using LDAP
as the master.

I can install a password filter on the NT PDC to update LDAP passwords and I
believe there are PAM options to do this for UNIX.

What I need is an openLDAP tool/interface to update the other systems as and
when the LDAP password is changed.  Any ideas?

--
  Simon Oliver