Re: Modifying entries takes ages, slurpd consumes much cpu time, replication way behind (2nd try)

--On Tuesday, March 30, 2004 9:16 AM +0200 Andreas Rother <rother-ml@gmx.de> wrote:

I have three OpenLDAP servers (all 2.1.29 with db-4.2.52.2) in my
environment. The master server (SLES8) feeds the two slaves (Redhat ES3).
I had replication problems with previous versions of OpenLDAP, so I
upgrade to 2.1.29 and start a shell script that adds one hundred
attributes to a specific user using ldapmodify. All ldap servers run with
debuglevel 65535.

Why are you using a debug level this high? That is going to cause problems.

What backend are you using?

You haven't given enough information.

--Quanah

--