Re: Multiple domains searchable

New tld's go in their own trees just like com's

ou=members,dc=site,dc=us

ou=members,dc=apples,dc=net

however all of the pointers are still in the same tree-

mail=abc@site.us,ou=authdomain,dc=xyz,dc=com
authdn: ou=members,dc=site,dc=us

mail=def@apples.net,ou=authdomain,dc=xyz,dc=com
authdn: ou=members,dc=apples,dc=net

Perhaps the 'xyz.com' is confusing - that's just the DN of the "pointer
table" and can be any DN you like - what's important are the DNs of each
of your multiple domains, and that the pointers in the "pointer table"
point to them correctly.  All searches start in the "pointer table" to
find the correct basedn and then the user data is retrieved from THAT
basedn.

Each of the user trees goes in its own seperate backend database, as I
mentioned previously, and the "pointer table" gets its own as well.

Kevin