Re: Multiple domains searchable

Thank you. I should be more specific:
- our main database is the one of our organization (university) with
hundreds of users, groups, serving multiple network services (web,
Kerberos, AFS)
- additionally we provide various services to few external organizations
(tens of users)

We use Postfix smtp, with Cyrus IMAP and store some mail-system info in
LDAP. But what is previewed on www.vriesman.tk seems to me to be a
one-purpose design aimed for mailing system hierarchy only. However I
wish to have a 'universal' one where each organization (according the
'dc' naming) has its own users, groups and is prepared to provide
various network services.

If there is no other way of design, how can I speed up browsing the tree
I suggested in my last email? Of course, I will index mail attributes.
Anything else to do?

Thank you.

lukas