Re: EduPerson - Help

Today at 8:32am, cody wang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are trying to implant EduPerson schema and wondering who has
> experienced doing that. Could you give us some help? We are using Linux
> 9.

Wow!  I'm sorry.  I've implemented eduperson with OpenLDAP 2.0 and 2.1
on various flavors of RedHat ranging from 7 to 9, Fedora core 1, and
EL3 -- but all of those are using Version 2.2 and 2.4 of the Linux
kernel.  I wasn't aware anyone was running on version 9 of the Linux
kernel.  Further, I don't think you can implement eduperson in pure
Linux -- I'm fairly sure you need to use an LDAP server of some form...

TGIF!  :-D

> Thanks
> Cody Wang
> Programmer/Analyst
> California Lutheran University

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
        === God bless all inhabitants of your planet ===