Re: Is there an "official" Mozilla schema for OpenLDAP

fre, 26.03.2004 kl. 14.38 skrev Cristian Mitrana:

> > RHat 8.0.  OpenLDAP 2.1.25. GQ 1.0Beta
> >
> >  From GQ's message log:
> >
> >    Connecting to localhost
> >    subschemaSubentry search on root DSE on server 'home.lan'
> >    No schema information found on server 'home.lan'
> >

> Check you ACL configuration then, perhaps access to subSchema is
> denied. GQ can read schema quite nicely, I can confirm that.
>   And if it's GQ time, I can confirm that GQ works with SASL/GSSAPI
> authentication also.

Me: Openldap 2.2.7 on RHEL3.

I commented out:

#access to dn.base=""
#  by * read
#
#access to dn.base="cn=Subschema"
#  by dn=cn=admin,dc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl write
#  by * read

and nothing worked any more.

I released:

access to dn.base=""
  by * read

and I could read the DIT base again

I released:

access to dn.base="cn=Subschema"
  by dn=cn=admin,dc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl write
  by * read
                                                                                                                            and I could read my schemas - objectclasses and attributes again.

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl