Make Test Error: master and slave databases differ

I downloaded and compiled OpenLDAP with no problems.

I run make test and all goes well untill I get this error.  I have tried to
figure out what the problem is, but I am at a loss.  There were no compile
time errors.

Here is the actual error:

running defines.sh
Cleaning up in ./test-db...
Cleaning up in ./test-repl...
Starting master slapd on TCP/IP port 9009...
Starting slave slapd on TCP/IP port 9010...
Using ldapsearch to check that master slapd is running...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
Using ldapsearch to check that slave slapd is running...
Starting slurpd...
Using ldapadd to populate the master directory...
Waiting 15 seconds for slurpd to send changes...
Using ldapmodify to modify master directory...
Waiting 15 seconds for slurpd to send changes...
Using ldapsearch to read all the entries from the master...
Using ldapsearch to read all the entries from the slave...
Filtering ldapsearch results...
./scripts/test007-replication: line 6: 17232 Killed
                 $SLURPD -f
$MASTERCONF -d ${SLURPD_DEBUG-5} -t $REPLDIR >$SLURPLOG 2>&1
Filtering original ldif used to create database...
Comparing retrieved entries from master and slave...
test failed - master and slave databases differ
make[1]: *** [test-bdb] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/openldap-2.1.25/tests'
make: *** [test] Error 2

I had been getting an error telling me to enable ldbm, so I did.  That got
rid of that error, but then this one showed up.  Here is my configure
command:

$env CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/include"
LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/lib"
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/openldap -enable-ldbm

Let me know if there is any more information that would help figure this one
out.  Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew