Re: liblutil's lutil_passwd_hash in shared library?

> I'd like to get this function into a shared library if possible.
> Currently (in 2.1.25) it ends-up in liblutil.a.
>
> First, is there a reason its not already shared?
>
> Second, do you think it would be easier to make it a shared library or
> to include it another already-shared library, like libldap?

it's an internal utility, not intended for general use,
since it's not documented in any ST, nor considered a
generally useful.  Feel free to copy the code inside
your application, if you need it, as soon as you comply
with OpenLDAP license.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati