RE: Evolution schema and posix account schema

Thanks!  That works great!!!!!

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 12:28, Howard Chu wrote:
No, the replication segfault is a separate bug in 2.1.26 that is fixed
in 2.1.27.
  -- Howard Chu

  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On

  Dieter,

  Thanks for the quick response.  As mentioned near the end of my
e-mail, I've removed the account objectclass as well as the
inetOrgPerson objectclass and the entry adds just fine .... but if I
have replication turned on, OpenLDAP seg-faults.  I'm assuming it does
that because of the choice of objectlasses.

  Glen

  On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 10:03, Dieter Kluenter wrote:
Hi,

Glen Thorne <gthorne@realmlogic.com> writes:

> Hey all,
> Sorry it this has already been answered else where ... I can't seem to
find it ... so, I'll ask.
> I'd like to have a single DN that contains both posixAccount
information as well as inetOrgPerson
> (evolutionPerson) information.  I'm using 2.1.26 of OpenLDAP with the
default schemas.