Re: Evolution schema and posix account schema

Dieter,

Thanks for the quick response.  As mentioned near the end of my e-mail, I've removed the account objectclass as well as the inetOrgPerson objectclass and the entry adds just fine .... but if I have replication turned on, OpenLDAP seg-faults.  I'm assuming it does that because of the choice of objectlasses.

Glen

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 10:03, Dieter Kluenter wrote:
Hi,

Glen Thorne <gthorne@realmlogic.com> writes:

> Hey all,
> Sorry it this has already been answered else where ... I can't seem to find it ... so, I'll ask.
> I'd like to have a single DN that contains both posixAccount information as well as inetOrgPerson
> (evolutionPerson) information.  I'm using 2.1.26 of OpenLDAP with the default schemas.
> If I include the following object classes:
> top
> account
> posixAccount
> shadowAccount
> sambaSamAccount
> inetOrgPerson
> evolutionPerson
> It complains that I've specified more than one structural class.  If I remove "account" and
> "intOrgPerson", it let's me add the entry, but then it won't replicate that entry and I get a
> segmentation fault.
> What is the correct way to do this?

remove account, why do you need attributes of this objectclass?
All other objectclasses are in the same class chain.

-Dieter