Re: ssh authentication through openldap on RH9

--On Monday, March 15, 2004 12:06 PM -0500 Demetrios Sapounas <ds@eastportanalytics.com> wrote:

I am in the process of implementing a single sign-on environment, based on LDAP. I am using the openldap, pam and openssh, as distributed with red hat 9.

openldap 2.0.27-8
openssh 3.5p1-6
pam 0.75-48

OpenLDAP 2.0.x is no longer supported, I advise upgrading to a recent release of OpenLDAP.

Also, your question should really be directed to a PAM related list, the problem you are experiencing is not related to OpenLDAP. I also suggest you simply search the OpenLDAP software list archives, since the general theme of this question has been asked and answered numerous times already.

http://www.openldap.org/

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount