SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.41

What is this? Can't find it on openldap.org.

There is only three attributes that uses this SYNTAX
(postalAddress, registeredAddress and homePostalAddress)
and I'm using all three in my database... Thing is, I want
to support international characters in there, so I'm currently
UTF-8 encoding the values. But will this be internationaly
compatible? I.e. is it ok to use UTF-8, and still be compatible
with other layouts and setups? What's the purpose of this
syntax?