entryUUID in DN

I'm creating arbitrary "uniqueIdentifiers" for several entries - to construct unique DNs (because none of their fields are consistently unique, and because storing them hierarchically doesn't make sense - most fields are multi valued). This, however, is a bit of a hassle - and entries are already augmented with "entryUUIDs", "entryCSNs", and "createTimestamps". But I don't know how including - for instance - "entryUUID" in an entry's DN would work - the entry can't be created without a DN, and the "entryUUID" isn't available till the entry's created. I don't suppose there's a syntax:

dn: entryUUID=@UUID@,ou=Zones,dc=lat

or something? Or is this just silly?

Thanks!

Jack