Re: LDAP GUI Client

Hi:

Well, I had tried this client a year back.
I had tried different operations. It was working well for me.
Now I use it to just browse various directories on our campuses in my
university. I have not played much with it recently.

I dont think I might be able to help you with it as I will not be at my
workplace for next 2 weeks.

Sorry abt that,
Tarun.