RE: User Authentication with a Unix client and Linux server

This question has nothing to do with the specific LDAP server you're using,
and therefore has nothing to do with OpenLDAP Software. It has everything to
do with how to administer a SCO Unix system. As such, you should ask this
question on a SCO Unix support forum.

(Be careful, SCO might not like you slaving one of their systems to a Linux
server...)

  -- Howard Chu