Re: migrating passwd from NIS to LDAP

ons, 10.03.2004 kl. 19.34 skrev Chris Majewski:

> Aha!
> So: how do I get slapd to tell me "I couldn't authenticate you because
> you  don't  have  a  [UID/UIDNR/GID/etc.]"  rather  than  "TLS:  can't
> accept."?

But he did! That's what I found so hilarious: "You don't exist, go
away!". Translated: "I have no-one with that UID nor GID on my list".
I'm used to the "I have no name" syndrome (haven't seen it for a while,
but it once caused me much grief), which is on a parallel, though has a
different (ACL) reason.

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl