[Fwd: Re: ACL questions.]

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl
--- Begin Message ---
I did not expect to get an aswer from you, just tell you it was not my
intention to hijack somebody elses subject and that my question was
diferent from the other subjects, it so happened I did not check the
subject had already been used.

In any case I found out how to do this myself and will post it to the
list for everybody's benefit.

Diego

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Tony Earnshaw wrote:

> tir, 09.03.2004 kl. 13.25 skrev Diego Julian Remolina:
>
> > I did not mean to  hijack anybody's subject, my questions are different
> > to the previous ones but I made the mistake of not checking the list first
> > to find out if the subject was already used.
> >
> > My questions are.  How to allow one dn to put a single entry under the
> > root tree of the ldap directory without using the rootdn user; and the
> > second question is if there is any way to sumarize all attributes that
> > belong to a schema; e.g.
> > acces to something attr=ALL_SAMBA_ATTRBITUES_FROM_SAMBA.SCHEMA
> > 	by dn=something write
>
> Not a good idea to ask posters directly - many on the list are far more
> clued up than I am, so I've forwarded it.
>
> Best,
>
> --Tonni
>
> --
>
> mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl