Can one slapd have two roots?

I home I have my own dc=home,dc=lan. I was thinking I'd like to set up some other ones for a few corps. I'm involved with. Can I do that with one, then just change my baseDN as necessary, or must I run separate slapds, one for each?

If you can do multiple, does each one require its own Manager account? Is there such a thing as a single Manager account for all the roots? Kinda like a DN of "cn=Manager" that write privileges to everything on the slapd?