Re: LDAPI documentation (was Re: Graphical LDAP clients with SASL support)

man, 08.03.2004 kl. 09.31 skrev Michael Ströder:

>  How many of you folks really need SASL binds?
> I thought about how to implement SASL binds for quite a while. But up to now
> I didn't have an idea for a nice user interface for choosing the SASL mechs
> and passing the right credentials.

I need Openldap SASL (proxy-auth) binds only for Openldap's libldapdb
auxprop plugin -> Postfix SASL smtp AUTH. For the rest, I'm happy with
SSL/TLS (https) to web and most other apps. That said, if CRAM or
DIGEST-MD5 binds are available for clients, I'll use them (Exim 4,
Courier IMAP, Evolution, Mozilla etc), though they generally go paired
with enforced SSL/TLS.

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl