Re: saslAuthz failing to *compare*

Thank you very much.. That fixed it (adding dc= before the .*).
I have been planning on upgrading to a newer release, but right now my
SASL auth with the ldapauxprop plugin *works* and I don't want to make
too many changes and break things. I will be working on upgrading it all
on my devel system soon..

--
Edward Rudd <eddie@omegaware.com>
Website http://outoforder.cc/