Re: Openldap 2.2.5 production-ready?

--On Thursday, March 04, 2004 9:22 AM -0500 Frank Swasey <Frank.Swasey@uvm.edu> wrote:

Today at 12:43pm, Tony Earnshaw wrote:

List,

What are peoples' views on using 2.2.6/BDB 4.2.52+2 patches, OS RedHat
RHEL3/RHAS3 for production? (no backends, slurpd replication, DIT with
max 500 DNs). Stability problems that I had with 2.2.5 seem to have
"gone away".

Not for my production data.... too many errors still being reported against syncrepl for my taste. With the recent fixes to get the logging correct in 2.1.27, slurpd and 2.1 look like still cool for me.

Hm... Tony said specifically, he'd be using slurpd for replication, not syncrepl. So I'm not clear the syncRepl bit you mention applies?

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer