Re: Openldap 2.2.5 production-ready?

Today at 12:43pm, Tony Earnshaw wrote:

> List,
>
> What are peoples' views on using 2.2.6/BDB 4.2.52+2 patches, OS RedHat
> RHEL3/RHAS3 for production? (no backends, slurpd replication, DIT with
> max 500 DNs). Stability problems that I had with 2.2.5 seem to have
> "gone away".

Not for my production data.... too many errors still being reported
against syncrepl for my taste.  With the recent fixes to get the logging
correct in 2.1.27, slurpd and 2.1 look like still cool for me.

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
        === God bless all inhabitants of your planet ===