Re: stuck with back-sql

> On Sun, 2004-02-29 at 19:21, Guenther Starnberger wrote:
>
> hi,
>
>> Feb 29 18:34:51 cochrane-ng slapd[9521]: backsql_search(): error in
>> backsql_id2entry() - skipping entry
>
> hmm.. strange - when i turn the schemacheck off it works fine, although
> all required attributes are defined in my sql mappings.
>
> i.e. the returned object without schemacheck:
>
> # bar, foo, at
> dn: cn=bar,o=foo,c=at
> cn: bar
> userPassword:: b3lCbkhZMjE3ZTZYRQ=uid: bar
> uidNumber: 4004
> homeDirectory: bar
> gidNumber: 4004
> objectClass: posixAccount
>
> this defines all attributes which are required by the schema.
>
> objectclass ( 1.3.6.1.1.1.2.0 NAME 'posixAccount' SUP top AUXILIARY
>         DESC 'Abstraction of an account with POSIX attributes'
>         MUST ( cn $ uid $ uidNumber $ gidNumber $ homeDirectory )
>         MAY ( userPassword $ loginShell $ gecos $ description ) )
>
> did i overlook something? i can't see any mistake in my test object.

posixAccount is auxiliary; you need a structural
objectClass (e.g. inetOrgPerson) in your entry
in ldap_oc_mappings, then posixAccount can be added
as an extra objectClass in ldap_entry_objclasses.
"schemacheck off" disables this control.  If you
can live with it, you don't need to be so strict.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it