Re: help, openldap-2.1.xx, host attribute - I try, try, try....and nothing :(

> a few solutions :
> 1) just remove your 'host' attribute definition, but not its reference
> in the 'personOfAccount' objectClass definition,
> and check that the already-defined 'host' attribute match you
> requirements
> 2) remove the reference to the file where the 'host' attribute was
> previously defined, if you don't need this file
> 3) define a 'host2' attribute, use it in your objectclass, and don't
> forget to use it in your test.ldif file

Thanks, I choosed solution 1 ;) and changed moja.schema:
 objectclass ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466 NAME 'personalAccount'
         SUP ( inetOrgPerson $ account ) STRUCTURAL )
 objectClass ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.1.2.1.3.1
         NAME 'host'
         DESC 'inetOrgPerson with accounts on systems'
         SUP personalAccount
         STRUCTURAL
         MAY ( host ) )
but ldapadd wrote:
 modifying entry "uid=nowak,ou=People,dc=ctlm,dc=pl"
 ldapadd: update failed: uid=nowak,ou=People,dc=ctlm,dc=pl
 ldap_modify: Object class violation (65)
         additional info: attribute 'host' not allowed
host attribute is in cosine.schema (included in slapd.conf)
What is wrong??? :((((((

regards,
Toper