RE: Problems starting on FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE/AMD64

This error message comes from the Berkeley DB library. Apparently when you
built that library, it didn't know how to support fast mutexes on the AMD64
hardware. You need to find out how to perform an atomic test-and-set
operation on the AMD64 architecture and add it to BDB's mutex support. I
suggest you ask on the comp.databases.berkeley-db newsgroup for help.

  -- Howard Chu