Replication of multiple databases with slurpd

Hello,

I have been using slurpd replication for some time now without
problems---at least no problems that where not of my own causing.  I
recently modified by master server to include multiple database
definitions and would like to replicate the databases to my slave
servers.  This is mostly working, but I am getting entries in the
reject logs of each slave whenever a modification is propagated to the
slaves.  The replication works, but it looks like slurpd is trying to
apply a single master change to each and every databases on the slave.
I feel like I am missing something in the configuration, but for the
life my me I cannot figure out what.

Here is the basic setup:

   Master-Server             Slave-Server
   -------------             ------------
   ldbm dc=domain1,dc=com    ldbm dc=domain1,dc=com
   ldbm dc=domain2,dc=com    ldbm dc=domain2,dc=com

Now if a update is performed on the master server to, let say, an
entry in the dc=domain1,dc=com tree the corresponding entry on the
slave is updated and the replog for the slave has an entry like:

ERROR: Referral
replica: slave.com:389
time: 1077756327.1
dn: employeeNumber=16775,ou=staff,dc=domain1,dc=com
changetype: modify
add: jobCode
jobCode: 993-002
-
replace: entryCSN
entryCSN: 2004022600:45:27Z#0x0002#0#0000
-
replace: modifiersName
modifiersName: cn=mgrname,dc=domain1,dc=com
-
replace: modifyTimestamp
modifyTimestamp: 20040226004527Z
-

So it looks like slurpd is attempting to apply any change to all
databases.  I don't see anything in the configuration file that will
let me control this.  Did I miss it?  Any suggestions?  I am including
the relevent configuration entries below. (Names modified for
publication of course.)

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Bill
+---------------------------------------------------
| Bill MacAllister
| 14219 Auburn Road
| Grass Valley, CA 95949
| 530-272-8555
+---------------------------------------------------

Master-Server slapd.conf
------------------------

 # -- Domain 1 Master

 database ldbm
 suffix   "dc=domain1,dc=com"

 # replication

 replogfile /usr/local/openldap/var/replog-domain1

 replica host=slave.com:389
	suffix="dc=domain1,dc=com"
       bindmethod=simple
       binddn="cn=mgrname,dc=domain1,dc=com"
       credentials=secret-passphrase

 # -- Domain 2 Master

 database ldbm
 suffix   "dc=domain2,dc=com"

 # replication

 replogfile /usr/local/openldap/var/replog-domain2

 replica host=slave.com:389
	suffix="dc=domain2,dc=com"
       bindmethod=simple
       binddn="cn=mgrname,dc=domain2,dc=com"