OpenLDAP and Kerberos 5?

Hi all,

Can anyone point me to docs or info on integrating LDAP with Kerberos 5?

We currently have a krb5 environment working with all our Linux
systems, but directory services is non-existent (combination of
hesiod and other various flat files scattered around).

We'd like to centralize everything to LDAP, but leave the actual
authentication to Kerberos.  Is this something easily done?
Or is LDAP used as a proxy to Kerberos (not desirable).

Thanks for any info.

--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE