Re: Library version naming confusion

DISCLAIMER: Don't blame me if you build and install these RPMs and your
system becomes unstable/unusable...

Maybe you should warn people about the serious log file corruption problems that can occur with RedHat RHEL3 and Openldap 2.2.5 / BDB 4.2.52 + 2 patches, which would prevent me ever looking at it for production, though I'm running it on this test rig. And no, 2.1.16 does not exhibit those problems with the same libraries.

Well, can't warn people about something I simply don't know about, can I now? ;) Any OpenLDAP 2.2 series/BerkeleyDB version that is "recommendable" for RH9?

jens