Crash when requesting on OpenLDAP 2.0.23-6.3

Hi,

I am running Debian Woody with OpenLDAP-2.0.23-6.3.

Next is what I typed :

Atlantic:/home/max# slapd -h ldap://localhost -d 1
@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.0.23-Release (Fri Jan 10 14:34:45 UTC 2003) $
buildd@cyberhq:/build/buildd/openldap2-2.0.23/debian/build/servers/slapd
daemon_init: listen on ldap://localhost
daemon_init: 1 listeners to open...
ldap_url_parse_ext(ldap://localhost)
daemon: initialized ldap://localhost
daemon_init: 1 listeners opened
slapd init: initiated server.
slap_sasl_init: initialized!
==>backsql_initialize()
<==backsql_initialize()
slapd startup: initiated.
slapd starting

and when I connect with vlad or gq, I have this

ldap_pvt_gethostbyname_a: host=Atlantic, r=0
connection_get(9): got connid=0
connection_read(9): checking for input on id=0
ber_get_next
ber_get_next: tag 0x30 len 12 contents:
ber_get_next
ber_get_next on fd 9 failed errno=11 (Resource temporarily unavailable)
Segmentation fault

Any ideas of what's happening ? I tried to google some ressources but I
didn't find anything... Should I change the version ? That's the one I
have apt-get installed.

Thanks for any help.
Mr Maxime CHAMBREUIL
Eng Student in Information System Engineering
INSA of ROUEN - McGill University

http://www.maxime-chambreuil.fr.st

2285 St Mathieu, Appt 407
Montreal, Qc, H3H 2J7