Re: What's usefulness of monitor backend?

Micah,

Looks great.  I'll try to play with it.

> I should add some descriptions of the different graphs that I put
> together. I by no means have any idea if any of these graphs are
> useful combinations of the various data points (in fact, I think the
> connections/searches graph, the second one listed here, doesn't work so
> well because there are tons more searches than connections), and would
> be interested to hear if others think of these, or other
> suggestions:

many clients, like auth deamons or so, use one connection
and do many searches/binds and so; this is a good practice
if resources are of importance.

For instance, slurpd does one conn and tons
of add/modify/modrdn/delete

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it