Re: ldapadd problem

Naw, you're getting away with it because you have the right samba schema files
(sambaSamAccount is from samba 3.x).

But you probably will find your objectClass hierarchy is broken when you switch
up to 2.1.25...  Be ready to spend some time with slapcat/slapadd and your
favorite scripting language, and it shouldn't hurt too much.

I've been loading 2.1.25 from Juri's .rpms on RHEL3 machines and they seem to
be working OK so far.  I don't have it under full production load yet, though.

--Charlie