ldapdelete and SASL Digest-MD5

Hi,

I managed to delete entry using simple authentication,
but not with SASL Digest-MD5 (with password in sasldb)

[root@localhost tmp]# ldapdelete -D
"cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com" -Y DIGEST-MD5
"dc=example,dc=com" -v
ldap_initialize( <DEFAULT> )
Enter LDAP Password:
SASL/DIGEST-MD5 authentication started
SASL username: root
SASL SSF: 128
SASL installing layers
deleting entry "dc=example,dc=com"
Delete Result: Insufficient access (50)

I believe I have given the right DN, and there's no
restriction in my ACL...
What could be the possible cause of this problem ?
ldapsearch with Digest-MD5 works okay, but not
ldapadd...

env:
Openldap-2.1.25
Cyrus-SASL 2.1.15
BerkeleyDB.4.1
No Kerberos
No TLS

******* slapd.conf ********
include		/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema

loglevel	256
pidfile		/usr/local/var/slapd.pid
argsfile	/usr/local/var/slapd.args

database        bdb