"limits" command

I've set up the limits command on my replica servers to allow my ldapadmin group unlimited search results and time limits (time.soft=-1, time.hard=-1, etc). However, I find that I still cannot always finish my searches -- I get:

ldap_result: Can't contact LDAP server (81)

This seems to be a bug -- The ldapserver itself is still up. Has anyone else played around much with the limits command on exhaustive queries? I'm searching through our entire account tree, about 60k entries, seeing if the entries have suptsstatus=active and !(suptsuid=*) returning uid.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer