Re: slapindex question (was slapcat question)

--On Tuesday, February 17, 2004 9:24 AM -0500 "Tibbetts, Ric" <ric.tibbetts@ngc.com> wrote:

slow. My appologies for not being clearer on that issue earlier.
So I am left to assume that slapadd does not handle indexing?

slapadd always creates indexes for me.... What slapd.conf did you tell slapadd to use? What options did you have in your DB_CONFIG file? Did you inadvertently turn indexing off while doing the slapadd? Did your slapd.conf not have any indexes defined in it at the time you did the slapadd?

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer