How to make a "symbolic link" in openldap ?

To all,

Currently we have an openldap (v.2.2) running with the complete
students and employees in it.
Because an employee can be employed to multiple departments, I would
like to make a "symbolic link" in the ldap tree from a second
department-entry to the main entry.
For example:

current dn:

dn: cn=Boer F.J. de,ou=economie,ou=personeel,o=NHL,c=NL
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
ou: personeel
cn: Boer F.J. de
cn: F.J. de Boer
givenName: Frank
initials: F.J.
sn: Boer
personalTitle: Bacc.
mobile: +31 6 2314522068
displayName: F.J. de Boer
title: beleidsadviseur
roomNumber: F215
employeeNumber: 99999999
telephoneNumber: +31 58 2961 875
facsimileTelephoneNumber: +31 58 2961 874
o: NHL

How can I make this person be also visiable, without maintaining
duplicate entries, in for example:

dn: cn=Boer F.J. de,ou=techniek,ou=personeel,o=NHL,c=NL

I think it should not be to difficult ?

Thanks for any hints

--
Freerk J. Bosscha